A Band /Singer I like

Thursday, May 7, 2020

My autobiography

Hello everyone, today Im going to talk about myself, for that we can know each  other a little better, so let's start.
I am 19 years old , I was born in Santiago de Chile the day 24th of April 2001 and all my life I have lived in Maipu, I did my elementary school at Bosquinos school and when I was in high school I studied at "Liceo Nacional de Maipu", its a good school because I learned many things that today I have apply to on differents subject in the university. Currently I study Chemistry at University of Chile

I live with my Parents, I have two brothers but only one lives at my house,I have a girlfriend and her name is Fernanda, she is in this English with us,I don't have pets but I would to like have a dog or a cat, In my free time I play video games, play soccer and listen to music but what I do most is playing video games because of quarantine, I play games like League of legends, Valorant, Minecraft , and many more games.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment