A Band /Singer I like

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Songs and Memories

It Could be that I don`t have a good memory, besides for me it`s difficult to find a moment in my mind that I can remember with a song, I always listen to music, so many songs reminds me the same memories, being only one the most important for me (because the others I don`t remember much, sorry but my memory it`s the worst jajaj) It is when I met my girlfriend the year before in August  2019, One of these songs is "Cristina" (I listen to this song a lot of times), For some reason evey single time that I listen this song I think in her, although her name is not Cristina, But the romanticism of the song makes me remember those times, when we had our first dates. Lately I have not heard this song, but they are marked by this beautiful memory when I met the best person in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment