A Band /Singer I like

Thursday, November 19, 2020

My Favorite Cartoon

 When I was a kid, I watched TV all day and I watch a lot of cartoons, because it was the only thing that I did in the day, but the cartoon that I like the most was "Ben 10". I loved watching this cartoon because, For me it was amazing the things that happened in the episodes of this cartoon, "Ben 10" was released in 2005 and probably I watch all episodes. "Ben 10" was about three people, one teenager with his cousin and his grandfather, the main character was the teenager called Ben that one day he obtained a watch that allowed him to transform himslef into aliens, granting him powers that they had, Cause that made many beings from other planets want to get the watch, going to planet earth to take it from Ben, Obviously Ben would not allow this, and with the help of his alien watch he defends himself against the villains that appear to him, figthing in many places around the world including other planets and galaxies.



No comments:

Post a Comment