A Band /Singer I like

Thursday, November 26, 2020

A Person I would like to meet

For me there are many people who i consider my idols, due to the way of being or what they do and they are role models for me, taking the good from that person, but my dream is to able to meet and be even for a while with Lionel Messi, He is from Argentine nationality and considered the best player in the world, I do not know very well his personality, but from what is appreciated he is a nice person maybe a little reserved, I admire what a great soccer player that he is, I would like to be as good as him, because I´m too bad at playing, even so I like the sport itself, every time he plays a game I see him, be it for his national team or for his Team Futball Club Barcelona, it never cease to impress me with what it manages to do on the pitch, Lionel Messi has many achievements, add nine Leagues, Four Champions league and six kings cups, In addition to being an exceptional footballer, he is a collector of title, both collectively and individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment